LOCATION l 1 Thelma Road South, Mangwahi
CLIENT l Water infrastructure Group
PROJECT TEAM l Frank Stanton, Kylie Mclaughlin-Brown, Jackson Worsfold
PROJECT DATE l 2009
Working for Water Infrastructure Group, Dream Planning facilitated all landscape processes associated with mitigating the potential adverse effects (as detailed in the consent condition) in relation to visual and noise effects.
Services provided to the client included:
- Detailed site analysis and investigations
- Landscape and conceptual design process
- Preparation of Landscape and Management Plan
- Contract documentation, including working drawings and specifications;
- Management and assessment of the tender process
- Supervision and contract management during construction.