LOCATION l Tamure Place, Ruakaka, Bream Bay
PROJECT TEAM l Jackson Worsfold, Kylie Mclaughlin-Brown
WORKED WITH l Hampson & Associates Ltd, Rural Design
PROJECT DATE l 2006
Tamure Grove is a 57 residential lot greenfield development in close proximity to Ruakaka. Tamure Grove included detailed Streetscape design and detailed design of two Storm Water detention ponds. The Landscape Architect worked closely with engineers to achieve the desired and functional outcome of Stormwater amenity resource.
Dream Planning undertook the design work and prepared contract documentation for the tender process and Project Management of the development through to completion.
- Site Analysis and Assessment
- Subdivision Design and Layout
- Assessment of Environmental Effects (AEE)
- Landscape Planning and Assessment work
- Landscape Design
- Contract documentation, including working drawings and specifications;
- Supervision and contract management during construction.
- Management and co-ordination of all key disciplines including, but not limited to, surveyors, engineers, contractors and sub contractors.
- Provide one point of contact for the client in terms of managing budgets, timeframes and ensuring that the project is completed to the standard and specifications required.