Our planners have a comprehensive track record in successfully guiding complex projects through the statutory process. Where people may often think that their development proposals are unviable and unachievable, a consultation with Dream Planning may prove that their proposals are feasible, while being economically viable and environmentally beneficial.
Our services include
- Feasibility investigations, site analysis and preliminary project scoping for small to large scale development projects;
- Strategic planning advice;
- Subdivision design and plan preparation
- Preparation of resource consent applications, land use applications, subdivision and coastal permit applications under the Resource Management Act;
- Assessments of Effects on the Environment (AEE) for land development projects;
- Preparation of statutory plan changes for private interests;
- Environmental policy advice;
- Expert witness evidence at planning hearings and before the Environment Court.